Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tailgating Stories from You the Readers

This week we got an e-mail that had nothing to do with Tailgating but one that we had to share with all of you. This was sent to us from Billy, an 8-year-old from South Philadelphia.


Saturday morning Daddy and I got up extra early to go say goodbye to Harry Kalas. He tells me one day I will look back on this and never forget it. Harry taught me baseball. I used to talk like him when I was playing with my friends or on my little league team. I walked past him on the field and told him that I loved him and I will miss him. I hope Harry is happy in heaven and looking down on these Phillies. Thank you.

Send us you stories and we will post the good ones.
Photo from the AP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could not have said it better myself.

-ali