Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tailgating Stories from You the Readers

This was e-mailed to us from Chris from Villanova who talks about his Villanova basketball. And while there is no mention of a tailgate, it is a great story that had to be shared.

I am a freshman at Villanova and we are finishing up the regular season of basketball. This is my first year going to these games and I already have some amazing memories about my times here. I am looking forward to the next three seasons but something happened about a month ago that I will remember for the rest of my life.
January 28th, 2009 we played Pitt. And yes, this was a huge game for both teams in a great conference that we are in. But, this Big East win for us was made more special because of the place it was played. As a Nova fan, we know that we play games at home in a few places. Most of the time, we are at our campus but at times we go the Wachovia Center. However, this night we went to the Spectrum and had the honor of playing the final college game in the buildings long history. I was honored to be there and I will never forget the way those walls felt that night. Go Cats!!!

Photo from Comportal
Send us your stories and we will post the most interesting ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my story up. I really had a blast. I must say, the Big 5 in general is a great time. Regardless of what school I go, I want to see everyone do well.

Chris from Nova

Todd said...

We would totally agree with that! The Big 5 rocks and any good thing that happens in it you should cheer for.