Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tailgating Stories from You the Readers

This was e-mailed to us from Dan from Cherry Hill who went to his first Pro Bowl.

It was 80 degrees all four days. I went with my college roommate I haven't seen since we graduated from Temple five years ago. We both had never been to Hawaii and thought it would be a good idea to give it a shot.

Our tailgate before the game was awesome. We made deep fried Turkey and some other sides. What was more special than that was the drinks we had. We drank a local beer called Hula that was made for us by the person who owned the hotel we stayed in. My roommate and I are looking forward to doing this again next year.


Photo from Encycolpeida.com

Send us your stories and we will post the most interesting ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks TailgateTodd for posting my e-mail. I had a great time down there. I really like these post about what tailgaters do. Your blog is great, keep it up!

-Dan from Cherry Hill, NJ

Todd said...

Thanks again Dan. Keep sending us your stories.