Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tailgating Stories from You the Readers

This was e-mailed to us from Phil in Mayfair.

I remember my first tailgate as s child with me Dad. We went to a Phillies game on a cool August night when the Phillies were playing the then Montreal Expos. I think it was Vald's first year in the MLB. I was 9 at the time and we had stopped to get some sandwiches from Pat's to eat before we headed to the 600 level at The Vet. We ate in the parking lot and played catch for an hour. And while I wasn't the most elaborate tailgate, it is one that I will never forget.






Send us your tailgate stories and share your memories from with us.





Photo from Philadelphia Reflections

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story and a great idea for a post. Keep this coming.

-Glenn from Newtown, PA

Todd said...

We want to make this a weekly post, so, send us your stories!