Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tailgating Stories from You the Readers

This was sent to us from Amy who is living in London after being born and raised in Atlanta.

I have been in London for 3 years after being in the states for 22 years. I never went to a sporting event here but attended a few while home. Nothing was as exciting as the Manchester vs Chelsea friendly that I went to. The game was great but before the game was even better.

We ate some really cool food. We ate fish and chips, which is fried fish and french fries along with some good old American beer, Miller Lite. We also had some good veggies and these wonderful cookies that can only be bought in Golders Green. I loved the tailgate and game so much, I may come to some more.

Photo from TopNews

Send us your stories and we will post the most interesting ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Futbol, a real sport!