Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Personal Reflection

Normally today we would post an update on news that is going on in the tailgate world. However, we can not sit by and just ignore something that happened over the weekend. Brian Dawkins, an Eagles for 13 years, signed with Denver on Saturday. I don't care why he left. Money, contract years, wanted a change, or he felt like he needed to go, the bottom line is the Eagles should be ashamed of themselves.





I have been an Eagles fan my entire life but now I don't know. How do you let your heart and soul just get up and leave? The Eagles should have given him anything short of renaming the stadium after him to keep him here. There is no use crying over spilled milk, but I can say without question that part of me wants Dawkins to win a Superbowl before the Eagles to prove a point. WIP is trying to get everyone who will be at the Eagles first regular season game to wear a Dawkins jersey and I am all for that. Do it. Good luck Brain, we love you!

Let us know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks! Why did they let him walk?

Anonymous said...

Good for Denver, bad for Philadelphia. I hate listening to Eskin and hearing him try to defend those assholes in the front office.

-Jamal from Elkins Park

Todd said...

Keep it coming guys. I agree and want to hear more!

-Todd